I’m elated to welcome Ben Kenyon to The Podcast and introduce him as one of our presenters for The 2023 Seminar. I have had the fortune to know BK and call him a collogue for the past 18 years so this conversation has been a long time coming. Throughout the 45-minute discussion we get into:
- How career burn out impacted to him professionally, and how it led to a personal pivot that has allowed him to impact people all over the world.
- The importance of having your set of core values to drive your vision and career progression.
- Finding the value in pausing and pacing yourself in your personal life and professionally.
- Understanding that maximizing now and being patient and building the best of your situation is what opens doors later
- What it truly means to be a master of your craft and why that is vital for our continued growth as a vocation
I’m so excited to have BK on the docket and hope you are as well. I hope you and your staff are able to join us The Seminar, July 21 and 22 at PLAE HQ for this summer’s edition of The Seminar! For more info and to book your seats use the link here: