The 2011 Central Virginia Sport Performance Seminar
Friday April 29th and Saturday April 30th, 2011
Sign Up Here! Starting at ONLY $75 for 1.0 NSCA CEU!
Friday April 29th, 2011 Special Presentations!
- 4:00 PM Dr. Michael Yessis (via internet feed) – “Specialized Exercises-How to Use Them in the Practical Setting”
- 5:30 PM Cal Dietz – University of Minnesota-“New Loading Methods and Techniques in Sport Specificity”
- 6:45 PM Dinner and Social TBD
Saturday April 30th, 2011
- 7:30 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM Ethan Reeve – Wake Forrest University-“Density Training and Program Design”
- 9:30 AM Dr. Mainfang Raun (via internet feed)-“The Present and Future of Chinese National Centralized Sports Training System”
- 11:30 AM Lunch Break
- 12:30 PM Joel Jamieson– www.8weeksout.com- “A New Perspective on Energy Systems and Performance”
- 1:45 PM Cal Dietz – University of Minnesota-“Block Method Progression in the Transfer of Speed Perfromance”
- 3:00 PM Dr. Vladimir Issurin (via internet feed)-“Block Peridoization- New Approach To High-Performance Training Design”
- 5:00 PM Closing Jay DeMayo-Head Strength Coach Basketball, University of Richmond