The lineup was as follows:
- Dr. Bryan Mann: Velocity based training: Science and Experience Integrated. A review of the scientific literature on VBT and how it affects the implantation of it in training athletes.
- Steve Magness: Understanding Endurance Development
- Cal Dietz: Considerations for Various Adaptations during the Annual Cycle
- Andrew Althoff: Baylor Performance: past, present, and future
- Michael Regan: Bridging the Gaps in Data and Decision Making Across a Football Department
- Landon Evans: High Performance Integration: Creating an Athlete: Centered Environment in Collegiate Athletics
- Dr. Ben Peterson: Using Data To Improve Metabolic Specificity and Conditioning For Team Sport Athletes
- Dr. Mike Gentry: Building a Winning Strength and Conditioning Program
- Jim Snider: Post Season Tissue ReEducation Model
- Erik Korem: High Performance: Fact vs Fiction
This fantastic lineup consisting of the best of the best from around the world converging to the gorgeous campus of The University of Richmond in Richmond, VA for an incredible seminar for anyone involved in athletic performance. With some of the best scientific and coaching minds in the world you cannot afford to miss this opportunity.