The Revolutionary 1×20 RM Strength Training Program
This book will revolutionize the training of:
- Young junior and senior high school athletes
- Beginning athletes
- Individuals interested in becoming physically fit
Present day strength training programs may be effective in developing strength but they also have many negative aspects that have prevented athletes from achieving their potential and preventing injury. The 1 x 20 RM strength training program not only resolves these problems but offers many more benefits than the present day training programs.
In comparison to today's relatively high intensity strength training programs the 1 x 20 RM program has less intensity and provides at least fifteen greater undeniable benefits. All of these are explained in detail in the book. A few examples of how the 1 x 20 RM program is superior to the present high-intensity programs include:
- greater strength is developed
- there is more development of muscular endurance
- stronger ligaments and tendons
- greater development of all the major muscles of the body
- less to no injury
- better performance on the field
Guidelines are presented on how to use the 1 x 20 RM program so that it is easy to follow and administer. The book is easy to read and written to give you a greater understanding of everything you need to know about strength training.