- Kelly Starrett – Integrating Screening, Diagnostics, and Performance: the pinnacle of evaluation and identification is your programming
- Dr. Natalia Verkhoshansky – Depth Jump vs Drop Jump
- Landon Evans – Excel for Sport.
- Henk Kraaijenhof – Helping the Best to Get Better: developments in improving performance by training and recovery.
- Ben Peterson – The Effect of Aerobic Capacity on Repeated Sprint Performance: and examination of VO2 on and off transient kinetics, their applications for fatigue, and practical applications for training.
- Henk Kraaijenhof – Wired to Win: an overview of the psycho-physiology to train the most important performance organ: the brain.
- Joel Jamieson – Review of a Camp: the preparation of a UFC Champion
- Dr. Natalia Verkhoshansky – Progressing the Jumping Exercises: Practical Application for Coaches.
- Dr. Michael Kalinski – Hormones in Sport and Exercise
- Dr. Michael Yessis – The Yessis Model, The 1×20 Strength Training Program
- Yosef Johnson – Performance Result Based TrainingMethods
This fantastic lineup consisting of the best of the best from around the world for the best in professional development opportunity for anyone involved in athletic performance.
There are no reviews yet.